photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween 2014


Gone are the days of coordinating Halloween costumes. Ok fine, my kids have never coordinated. This year Harper wanted to be the dark Lord Vader **edited** (Excuse me, husband corrected me. He was the Sith Lord Vader)  and Hollin was Doc McStuffins. I used her costume as a jump off point for convincing her to be a "baby doctor."  :)

I didn't get a ton of cooperation for pictures, but I captured a few.
Because Hollin's birthday is ON Halloween, I'm usually preparing for a party the day after or somewhere close. In this case her party was the next day so we did a trunk-or-treat at my mom's church. Tons of candy, bouncy houses, hayrides and no weird strangers houses. It's a win win my friends.
Holding hands. {I die.}

We hope you had a great Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover