Friday, November 7, 2014
Potty training: days 3 and 4!
The morning of day 3, Miss H and I went on a playdate. I put her in the Gerber training pants because they have a much thicker cotton lining at the bottom. I highly recommend them! Like I suspected, she had an accident while playing. Busy bees just have too much fun to stop and potty. When we got home, she pottied again and when she woke up, she was dry! Day 3 was a turn around day because she went on her own more than she didn't. There were NO more accidents that night.
On day 4 I decided that we would stay home all day and get this knocked out. She kept on the same pair of panties dry all day!
Unfortunately, mommy had to make a little visit to the emergency room (long story) and while I was gone she did a teeny bit of #2 in the potty and did the rest, well...in her panties. Poor PaPa had to deal with that :(
It's safe to say that she knows what to do as far as #1. Through the weekend we will keep working with her so that she catches on for #2. My goal is to be able to send her to school next week in her panties.
Consistency, being firm and lots of rewards has worked for us. I'm so proud of my big girl!! We are so, so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!