photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, November 24, 2014

My Hollin Kea at Three


On October 31st, my sweet baby girl turned three!  I will spare you the "where has the time gone" talk but I definitely feel that way. There is certainly something to be said about the term "threenager" and we experience that a couple of times a day!  But I also love this age. She is SO hilarious and such a free spirit. She reminds me to have fun. Her big brother is my serious child :)
I was excited to include her weight, height and percentiles but mommy had to move her well-check appointment due to lovely insurance confusion. So fun!

Her hair has gotten so long and Princess Kate glossy.  I wash her hair every other day and apply Moroccan oil through it every day (just rinse her hair on off days). It helps so much with the tangles.

She is wearing size 4t clothes and size 9 shoe.
She is still obsessed with babies and finally received her precious baby Natasha for her birthday. She had been asking for her for months and months.
Hollin is the definition of girly and loves getting her nails painted and playing with my lip gloss.
She still takes a paci for naps and bedtime. Believe me, mommy is very aware that it needs to go.

She is talking all the time but I am her translator :)

We are finally potty trained as of two weeks ago!!!! Woo hoo!

She and her brother are learning how to play nicely with each other. Harper understands that she isn't good at sharing and will back off more than he used to. I find them laughing at each other and I think Hollin is going to be a little clown.

They have gone back to taking baths together. I'm not sure how long that will go on before it gets weird.

Anytime she is naked, she sings a little song while bouncing up and down and grinning. "I NA-ked, I NA-ked." See? I told you she was a clown.
She is still a lot more adventurous when it comes to eating than Harper, but she has also become very picky. For dinner most nights she asks for shredded cheese, yogurt and some kind of fruit. One fine day, we will all eat the same meal.

She has a ton of rhythm. She nods her head to songs on the beat and loves listening to Michael Jackson.
She absolutely adores her big brother and always has. They play pretty rough together but she wouldn't have it any other way. She may be dainty but she is tough.
For some reason when she exits the car, she jumps out and says, "Flappy Bird!" 

She is sleeping through the night!!! Woo hoo!!
Every Saturday morning she lays with daddy on the couch and makes him rub her belly or back. She has him wrapped.
Hollin, you are a little firecracker with a huge heart.  I love that you are such a girly girl but you don't take anything off anyone. You don't let anyone push you around. You have fun no matter where you are and you just enjoy life. Simply. You make me laugh every day with something you say or do. You are my sunshine.

I love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover