photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, January 5, 2015

On my Makeup Wishlist

Over the past few weeks, yours truly has been working harder on getting up in the mornings and actually getting ready.  For me, this means putting on something that doesn't have stains and actually doing my hair and makeup.

If you know me personally, then you know I LOVE makeup! I used to do all of my own makeup for shows, pageants and did all of my girlfriends for their special events. My mom still asks me to do hers for special occasions :)  I have re-ignited my love for playing with makeup and there are a few products out there that I can't wait to get my hands on.
1. Ben Nye Cameo Powder / 2. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Contouring has been made most famous by Kim Kardashian. I'm definitely not going for that look because, let's face it, I'm not Armenian. BUT, I have been playing around with contouring and it does make a huge difference.  These two products come highly recommended for contouring and highlighting.
3. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
I love my Naked 2 Palette and use it most every day, but every now and then I would like to add a few different colors. This palette has lots of great options. I've seen a few tutorials done with this and they are all gorgeous.

4. Lorac Pro 2 Palette
This one also has stunning colors. The Navy is gorgeous in the photos I've seen. I have read that this palette has quite a bit of fallout but that the colors are a breeze to blend.  

5. Kat Von D Liquid Liner in Tattoo
I know a thing or two about Kat due to the copious amounts of tattoo shows I've been forced to watch :)  She is known for her perfect winged liner.  All of the reviews I've read on this liner say it's the easiest and best for getting this look. 
6. All the Lipsticks....
I'm a lipstick junkie but there are a few from MAC that I would love to try.  Snob, Pink Plaid, Creme D'Nude and Russian Red. Okay, all of them. A girl can never have too much lipstick in my opinion.  

So there you have it. Ashlynn's Makeup Wishlist.  Jimmy, are you reading?? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Do you get Birchbox? I have found almost all of my makeup faves there. Minus the Naked Pallets :) But I did try the Costal Scents 2 and it's really nice! and only 20 bucks which is easier than the nakeds. Let me know if you don't birchbox and i'll give you my referral link and go on and on and on about how wonderful the points system is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't get Birchbox! Thank you for the offer!!

      Delete
    2. Oh! You totally need Birchbox!

      It's 10.00 a month, but the beauty of it (haha pun intended) is that for each sample you receive (you get at least 5 each month, i've gotten 9 before!) you do a quick 30 second review on their website and earn 10 points for each review.

      Points=Birchbox Dollars. 10 points-$1.00. 100 points=$10.00. They have an online shop that has all of the popular brands you'd find at Sephora. Stila, Benefit, Laura Mercier, ect.

      They also have alot of sales and get 25% off your order emails. I save my points and wait for a sale to stock up on what i want. I get pretty much almost all of my makeup for free this way. They also have the best customer service i've ever had in a company. If something breaks during shipping they will send another one free of charge, and give you money back. they are AWESOME!

      and yes, i am way too excited about a makeup company, but they really are just that great!

      here's my referral link ( referrals get you 5 bucks as well! woot!) Let me know if you get it and what you think of it!

      https://www.birchbox.com/invite/fxqjd

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover