{1. Pots N Pans}
Wanna know what I got from Santa? Yep, cookware. To be honest I DID ask for it and I feel so very Giada DeLaurentis when I cook. Even Jimmy said to me, "I LOVE these pots and pans!!" Immediately followed by, "I am so old."
Stainless steel = grown.
{2. Blank Space}
Oh Taylor. You finally got me on this one. I love your new song, your makeup is flawless in the video and I'm so glad you have embraced being a twenty-something. My daughter is a huge fan too. I thought I was being sneaky when I snapped this pic of us watching your video, but, she was posing. #hollinselfie.
{3. That time again}
We went to visit a potential preschool for Hollin this week. She walked right in and started playing with toys! I can't believe that she will start this Fall. This is the only pic I got of her after her visit :) McDonald's puts kids in a trance I'm telling you..
{4. Face Time}
Not that kind of face time. I'm in search of a good moisturizing, anti-aging face cream. I've noticed when I wake up in the mornings, my skin is so, so dry. Suggestions please!!! I would prefer it be something I can pick up at Target.
{5. My One Word}
I blogged here about my word for the year and why I chose it. God is already making me practice my word and it's only January 9th :) I encourage you again to pick a word for 2015 if you haven't. It will help you focus your daily life, I promise!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and STAY WARM!!











I am so glad your little girl liked the preschool, that sure would make me feel so much better!!
ReplyDeleteChelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com
Ahhh...yes...preschool. It goes way too fast, doesn't it? ...and yes, I'm also loving me some Taylor Swift right now, too! I listen to her songs every night while the kids are getting their bath and I'm doing the dishes! LOL Your blog is adorable!! Sooooo cute. :)
ReplyDelete