{1. Conquering Laundry}
Well folks, I think I finally did it. I have found a system that works for us to keeps laundry piles at bay! Want to know the secret? ....... Do a load to completion every day.
I used to let it pile up ALL week and then spent a lot of my Sundays chained to my washer and dryer. I can happily say that doing one full load a day has helped SO much! As soon as clothes come off of any of us, they are put in a pile and immediately taken downstairs to be sorted. IT WORKS!!!
{2. Saturday mornings}
I love, love Saturday mornings because it's the only morning out of the whole week that doesn't involve rushing to get ready! My family is obsessed with cinnamon rolls and I've been wanting to try this Cinnamon Roll Bite recipe forever. Found here. It seems simple enough for momma :)
{3. Pulling the haircut trigger.}
I think I've finally convinced the husband that our daughter is in desperate need of a haircut. He has stood firm for a long time that he does not like bob haircuts on little girls. Miss Hollin's hair is so stringy and hard to manage that I wind up putting it up every day. Now I just need re-convincing..
But I know as soon as I do it she will look WAY too grown!!
{4. Pajama Playdates}
Winter kind of stinks when it comes to getting little ones together. It's just too cold to go do fun things outside. I joined my friend for a fun coffee and pajama playdate and it was just the ticket :) Sometimes it's just more fun to stay in your jammies.
{5. Spring will be the death of my wallet me}
Spring is just around the corner and every single one of my favorite sites are churning out their precious pastel get-ups. I just about died over this floor length dress a few days ago but didn't pull the trigger. I didn't think Hollin would be able to walk in it very well. But seriously..... Stop it.
We will be working in our Master-Bathroom-Renovation-That-Never-Ends and enjoying 65 degree weather on Sunday! Be sure to join up with Natasha, Christina, Darci and April for all the 5 on Friday Fun!!
Have a beautiful weekend!













omg i neeed to make those cinnamon roll bites this weekend! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting two great giveaways for mamas on cornflake dreams
ReplyDelete