photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Whoops.

Well, I went over a week without blogging.  Life happens, ya know? Over the last week we celebrated Jimmy's 32nd birthday! I met him when he was 22. It's a little crazy to think we've known each other that long.

It's true what they say, men look better with age. He's just the cutest with his beard and grays coming in at the temples :) We went to lunch at his favorite restaurant, Salt Works.
And then we took the kids to get new toys. Harper has been working so hard in school and we rewarded Hollin for finally getting rid of that darn paci.  They earned it fair and square!
Later, I needed some lotion from Victoria's Secret and daddy was not happy at all that Hollin was having such a great time in there. He promptly ushered her out the door. Hahah!!
Last week we took Harper for his pre-op appointment. Poor guy has a cavity and is going under to get it fixed! I couldn't believe what a big deal it was but I was glad there was this option available instead of giving him Versed in the office and hoping he wouldn't be terrified of the dentist for the rest of his life.  Hollin went to support her bubby :)
 I can't believe how grown they look in their hipster flannel AND how tall she is to be 3. She is only a head shorter than Harper who is almost 6!

I was organizing my makeup a few nights ago and Harper wanted to try every single lipstick color on me. He had a little too much fun :)

Happy Tuesday loves!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover