{1. Queen of Comfort}
Right before Christmas I grabbed these pajamas from Belk. (click here for a link - they are on crazy sale!) They are way more comfy than my Victoria's Secret ones! At night, I look forward to my hot bath, PJs and watching Revenge on Hulu. Favorite part of my day :)
{2. I dream of Spring}
I never, ever wish time away, but seriously... I am not a fan of Winter. I don't love freezing temps and blustery days one bit. In the spirit of Spring, I have been wearing brighter colors and gave myself a happy manicure. {Essie Mod Squad.} C'mon April!!
{3. Preschool For the Win}
We visited another potential Preschool for Hollin yesterday. It's safe to say she fell head over heels in love with it and I had to pry her off the playground! Here is hoping she will get in this Fall!!
{4. Harper James}
This boy is halfway through Kindergarten. What? Why?? He is reading level D books and is a math whiz. I challenged him to complete the problem 4,321 + 2,357 a few days ago, and he did it! (I showed him the column method.) He loves to learn and spends all afternoon, every day doing crafts or art. I have beg him to go outside!!
{5.Quotables}
Quotes inspire me so much and sometimes I read one that just speaks directly to that moment in my day. Here are a few that I'm loving right now.
I hope each and every one of you have a fantastic weekend! We will be surviving rain and frigid temps.
Happy Friday!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!