photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, April 3, 2015

5 on Friday


{1. He is Risen}
Easter is probably my favorite time of year. I just love everything about it. Flowers, warmer temps, bunnies, Easter candy and my sweet Harper's birthday!!  Most importantly though, we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. The older I get, the more I really become moved and emotional at the thought that He died for us. The ultimate sacrifice for a world full of sinners.  What amazing love.

{2. Spring Break - 2015}
Today is the last official day of Spring Break for Harper and boy was it an adjustment for mommy as well :) We have had a lot of fun this week and didn't get to do all the things I had planned! We lunched,  beached with friends, dyed eggs and had a lot of fun! 
{3. Tales of the Threes}
Hollin has made quite the habit of getting out of her crib a few times before she will settle down and go to sleep. I heard her get out today and get really quiet, so I thought maybe she had gone to my bed and gone to sleep - as she has done before. I went upstairs and well... she had a paint party on my guest room duvet cover.  The only linens in the house that I paid full price for. :) :)  Good times.
{4. Birthday Boy}
Harper is getting quite the gift on Sunday and I just can't wait to see his face when he sees it!!!  Gifting your little ones on special occasions is just one of the best parts of being a mommy, in my opinion. Especially when they have worked so hard and earned it, like he has this school year!
{5. My Dream Job}
I have 100% come to realize that if I had my absolute dream job, I would basically be Joanna Gaines. I'd  fix up and redesign old homes that need a lot of help.  Oh my goodness, I could watch Fixer Upper for hours!! I just love every single home they renovate and they have so much fun doing it. I'm obsessed!
Happy Good Friday friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Your dining room and your kiddos are so cute! That John Deere "car" is going to be such a hit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover