photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Midweek Randoms

I recently bought this Half United necklace and I wear it almost every day. The company was founded here in Wilmington and each purchase provides 7 meals for a child in need. You can order from tons of different colors and options. Their website is here. I love knowing that I have helped in such a small way although I'd love to help more :)

I'm always on the hunt for great, affordable makeup and I recently tried a new mascara that I LOVE. I really didn't care for it at first, but came back to it after I ran out of my beloved CoverGirl Lash Blast. The key with this one is patience and applying a few coats. It makes my lashes look so long!! Give it a try :)

My super handy husband scored a $25 Craigslist find that was listed as having a bad battery and got that baby up and running in just a few minutes. Hollin could not be more excited :)

Our small group has started meeting every other Tuesday for the spring and summer and I am just so proud of all of us. I see growth in everyone and we have made some really awesome friends. Leading this group is something I never saw Jimmy and I doing, but they tell us we are doing a good job. We are giving it our all :)
Jimmy and I caved and got DirecTV back. It was all his idea but I am not complaining. I really, REALLY missed being able to watch my favorite shows live. I had also been about 5 months without my Golden Girls and I had a big problem with that. I could watch them forever :)
My Harper will be turning SIX on Easter Sunday. So this year, I have an Easter baby and as always, Hollin as my Halloween baby.  What fun birthdays to have!!
Happy Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover