photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, April 17, 2015

5 on Friday!!


Hello friends!! I'm glad it's Friday, aren't you??  Here are my five randoms for the week!
1. {2015 T-ball Season}
Mr. Harper had is first T-ball game a few nights ago and I just cannot take the cuteness. I get so excited and proud when he gets a hit and runs that little tush to first base!

 2. {Southern Roots}
I have been craving good ol' Southern comfort food lately. I ventured out to the grocery store and bought collards for the very first time. I used this recipe (thanks Jennifer!) and it was SO good! Jimmy was very impressed.
Kickin' Collards
3. {Big Girl Bed}
We just got our hands on a bed frame for Miss H and mommy is going to start painting it this weekend! I am thinking of getting simple, sweet, clean bedding in white. I think she is going to love it.
4. {Sore to the Core}
If you are on Instagram at all, you've probably seen some result pics from this 30 day program by Alexa Jean. She is a mom and I love that all of her workouts are no gym required. You can buy it for around $7 and it is so worth it. I am two weeks in and I can tell a BIG difference. It's so exciting to see results! The jury is still out on whether I will post before and after pictures ; )
 5. {Starbucks to the rescue.....again.}
As usual, I'm probably late to the game, but I just tried Starbucks sweet tea for the first time and I absolutely love it. Chic-Fil-A and McDonalds have great sweet tea but I was finding that it was just too sugary for me. The SBUX tea is just right. I know where I'm going for my Friday treats from now on :)
Happy Friday friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover