photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Post Mother's Day, Post Tropical Storm Ana

This Mother's Day was super awesome and wouldn't you know.. I didn't get a single picture?!  The kids stayed with grandparents on Saturday night and Jimmy and I dined at Little Dipper.  Definitely a must-go if you are in or visiting our area.
Sunday morning, we went to church and it was a very special service for me. Our church had asked us to submit photos of us and our moms. They were very sweet and showed our picture in a sequence before the message:)  Click on the link below to check it out. Our picture shows up around 2:12.
http://www.portcitychurch.org/messages/series/aimless-arrows/setting-your-sights/

Afterwards, we brunched and then mommy received a few gifts. Nothing on my Mother's Day Wish list though.  I tell Jimmy every year that one of these days, I will get something on that list haha!!

Hollin and Harper gave me a Half United bracelet and Jimmy gave me a gift card to Monkees. The best part of the day was Jimmy taking on all mommy duties :)  We all ended up taking really long naps during the storm. There really was nothing else to do. Let me re-iterate that this NEVER happens.

It's back to the routine today!  I could post a long, heartfelt message about how my babies made me a mommy, but in reality, they know how much I love them and I was sure to tell them even more on mother's day. I won't bore you all with an epistle :)

I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover