photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Things I'm loving currently

I have always had terrible dark circles. Call it lack of sleep, too much caffeine or just plain old genetics but they're sticking around for good. This Maybelline Master Conceal is like magic! A little bit goes a very long way.
I live in an old house and it has a tendency to smell like…. an old house.  Even though I have plug ins in almost every room, I still need a good spray every now and then. Most of what I buy is too flowery, too strong or too expensive to keep buying again and again. I grabbed some of this at Target and the scent and softness is perfect! It's so cheap at about 97 cents!
I love these Huggies pouches to keep in my purse. I may not carry a diaper bag anymore but I've realized I will probably always need to keep wipes around. I love these because they are refillable. You can just put a few in there so that the pack isn't huge and heavy. Love!
This Nivea lip balm is AH-mazing. It is SO smooth and silky. I think they sell this in colors as well, which I will have to check out.  Definitely a must have at the beach.
Meet Jasmine! Hollin has worked very hard to earn a new Baby Alive doll this past week. (On a side note, she has kept her bed dry with no pull-ups for FIVE nights in a row! Woo hoo!) This little doll has provided hours of entertainment for her. She watches Youtube videos on how to care for her doll and then acts it out at home. It's absolutely precious. She is the best little mommy!
Have a beautiful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover