photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gluttons for Punishment and Fall. Please Fall.

So we adopted a kitten. An innocent trip to Petco to get a collar just went all wrong. Now we have two indoor dogs, a kitten and I often "sit" for my mom's dog. Oh yeah, and the two kids. Let's not forget about them.
He is the first indoor kitten I've had since I was four years old. I've got to admit though, he is SO sweet and his purring helps put me to sleep at night. He and the dogs get along great!

His name is Tiger!!

I promise I am not one of those people that thrives on chaos, it's just that our hearts are bigger than our brains sometimes.  But hear me out - NO MORE! :)

Summer is winding down and I honestly could not be happier. It happens every year. August shows up and I'm ready for my structure again. The kids have been superstars this summer but they are getting a little tired of each other. Mommy is running out of ideas for entertainment too.

So bring it on. All the Pumpkin Spice everything because I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover