Miss H recently got bangs. I knew for SURE they would make her look different and boy was I right.
Harper James is so ready for school. He would never admit it but he is really bored. I find that the really boring days when it's too hot to breathe and we stay indoors are really the worst. He starts acting tired (but would never nap in a million years.) I try to engage them both with activities but their attention spans aren't long at all. And mommy just isn't interesting!! :)
I'm SO proud of Harper because he taught himself to swim! No more floaties or anything in his way!
Hollin is gearing up for preschool and I have a ton of back-to-school shopping to do. Bookbags, shoes, clothes, school supplies. Who doesn't love back to school shopping? :)
She has pointed out the same backpack over and over again, so we have a winner!
Back to school season is one of my favorites :)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!