photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's been quiet on the blog front..


My friend recently texted me and said, "You've been quiet, what's going on?" {Insert thankfulness for awesome friends here.}

You know those posts where people go on and on about how crazy things are and you're all like, "We GET it, you're busy.."

This is one of those posts.

Sometimes at the end of the night, around 11pm, I start wondering how I managed to get everything done for the day. I don't say that as a pat on the back at all, I really do wonder! I think I just go into survival mode and then look back and think, "Wait, what did I have for lunch again? Did I eat?"

Jimmy is still working full time and has started his new business.

I'm still working part-time and loving it! I'm also still a full-time mommy as well. This part of my life is where the time management just feels so crazy-town! :)

Harper is doing sooo awesome in school. I'm so proud of him it hurts.

Hollin is LOVING preschool and she is doing really well. She practically begs to live there. I'm beyond proud of her too.
We just bought an SUV and it's been life changing, no joke. I'm thrilled about the actual car, yes, but I'm even MORE happy that we don't have to spend hours on the computer each night looking for cars like we have for the past few months.  It feels so good to get it behind us.

We are getting ready to start our small group again and we have two new couples joining us! We're excited to get started, we've really missed everyone.

Thank the Good Lord that our kids are not playing sports this fall. I don't know what I would do. But those days are coming and I know it!

The craziest part about all of this is that my house is staying cleaner and that alone makes me want to jump for joy. It's funny how you suddenly get better at cleaning your house when you don't have nearly as much free time to do it. Hurricane Joaquin made me house bound for days which sent me into a bored cleaning rampage. Since then, I've been making myself take 10 minutes to pick up the house after the kids go to bed. It makes a world of difference.

So, life is crazy. And it's not slowing down any time soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover