It's that time of year again. The time where my husband waits patiently for me to post this and then gets me nothing on my list. Love you babe :)
External Hard Drive
Number one, hands down on my list this year is an external hard drive. We have over 12,000 pictures on our laptop and blogging has become pretty difficult. Our poor computer is bogged down and sluggish. It's hard to get motivated to blog when it's such a long process!
Columbia Eclipse Jacket
I spotted this at Dick's Sporting Goods and fell in love with it. I've been rocking the same North Face since 2006 and there is dog hair and pilling on that thing that Martha Stewart herself couldn't get off.
Acrylic Makeup Storage
I'm a makeup junkie and my current storage is just plain ugly and unorganized. A couple of these on my makeup table (aka desk) would help beautify and streamline my routine in the morning.
Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
This is so not a necessity but something I would love to have. I'd love to start cooking more at home this year. Apparently this thing has tons of attachments that makes cooking and baking a breeze :) And yes, I'd like pink please. I like color in my kitchen, it makes me happy.
Flamingo Painting
Go ahead and laugh, but there's a flamingo painting I've been eyeing for months here in town. I have the perfect place for it! It's not this one, but I love the colors in it and think it would look fun in what is currently the kids playroom downstairs. I promise it's classy :)












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!