This weekend we celebrated Jimmy's 33rd birthday!! I failed miserably in the wife department and didn't even think to get a card. He asked me to please not get a gift. So I didn't. We did get an evening to ourselves courtesy of grandparents and went to see Star Wars and get sushi afterwards.
Here I am attempting a middle part for the first time in 15 years.
This guy gets cuter every year :)
The movie was really good but as I've joked with a few people-I don't need to see it again :) We saw it in IMAX and honestly it was so much to take in with all the ships buzzing by. I feel like I missed a lot!
On Sunday morning, we woke up bright and early to pick up Harper and head to the hospital for his MRI. I was so glad they let me back there with him because neither one of us knew what to expect. The tech was really great and said that it was going to be so fun to get into the spaceship. Once they got his leg locked in really tight and the table started moving, he got teary. I don't blame him - it was a lot to take in for the both of us. He was given a headset to listen to country music to help drown out the noise. I had no idea it would be so loud! They were able to talk back and forth through the headset which I loved. In true mom fashion, I sat in my chair and cried a little just watching him be so brave. He is such a trooper.
We came home for a bit and headed to lunch with the grandparents for Jimmy's birthday. The rest of the afternoon was spent being lazy and then watching the Panthers DOMINATE the Cardinals. I have to credit the Panthers and their unbelievable season for igniting my husband's interest in football.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Off to conquer Monday!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!