Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Things I'm loving lately
Taylor Swift "1989"
Once again, I'm late to the game, but Hollin got this CD in her stocking this year. It's on repeat in our car. It's getting a little old to me, but she sits in her carseat and practically shoots her own music video. It's so funny. She has gone to school wearing red lipstick a few times to, "Look like Taylor Fwift."
Thirty One Large Utility Tote
I bought one of these in support of a friend's fundraiser and this thing is awesome! I keep it in the back of the car to round up toys and take books back and forth to the library. I wanted to get a really cute pattern but the hubby asked that I keep it dad friendly. It's spirit blue with kelly green stitching.
Contigo Auto Seal Cup
We got these from Target awhile back and absolutely love them. If your kids are like mine and spill literally everything, you definitely need to check these out. They have never, ever leaked. The only downside is that your little one would need to have a pretty firm grasp to be able to push down the valve to get the liquid out. They are super easy to clean - no rubber stoppers to keep up with!
Adult footed onesie
Ok, so my husband picks on me relentlessly when I wear this, but I received it as a Christmas present from my parents. They know me so well :) It's a little bigger than it needs to be, so it's saggy but I could not care less. It's made of fleece and SO WARM for these freezing temps. I cuddle up in it every Monday night to watch the Bachelor. Heaven I tell you. {I can't find them on the website, but they got them at Sam's Club.}
Seresto Flea Collar
If you have pets you probably know how horrible the fleas were this year. We struggled for months on end with how to manage them. I don't like giving them pills for fleas. It's hard for us to remember when they've had doses. A veterinarian friend suggested these collars and they are MIRACULOUS. The fleas were completely gone by two days and we have not seen another one. You can find them much cheaper on Amazon vs. vet offices or pet stores.
Another super-random but hopefully helpful round up!! Happy Tuesday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!