photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

An Update - of sorts


Life has been pretty ordinary lately. I've sat in front of my computer several nights wanting to blog but couldn't think of anything to say!

Spring is {finally} in the air and it's been soothing for all of our souls. We've been stuck inside so much this winter. We broke out the sleeveless dresses and rolled down the windows last week.  I've been working with the kiddos more on pitching in during errands/chores. Mommy thinks they've grown quite accustomed to being waited on :)
This isn't really her "helping" but she loves pushing the cart and running into everything in sight.
Screaming Taylor Swift at the top of her lungs. And you best believe I'm wearing sunglasses on top of eyeglasses. Mom status.
Baseball season is here! Tonight is Harper's first practice and Hollin has also decided to play Wee-Ball. I cannot wait to see how she does on the field. This will be Harper's first year of machine pitch. He was really nervous at first but did great in the batting cages and practicing with daddy.
We love the time change around here but it's messed everyone up - including mommy :) I haven't slept well in what seems like a week, but we'll get there. Tiger is not having any issues at all.
Harper has ALMOST "graduated" from Speech Therapy! I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned that he was going to therapy because it's just become so routine for us. He had what I thought was a really -super-bad-obvious lisp but as it turns out, it was very mild. He's been going for about a year now and he's improved tremendously although I do still have to correct him when he gets excited. Hollin has been a pro at waiting for bubby at his appointments. We aren't allowed back there - hence no pictures of him in therapy :)
Things are going to start picking up again now that Easter is two weeks away (stop it.) I'll be back here tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover