......................................................................................................
Mommy and Daddy had a chat with the Easter Bunny and asked if he could come on Saturday morning instead of Sunday. He was willing to work with us :) He knows that trying to do baskets and make it to church by 9am is quite the feat.
The EB left the kids lots of little goodies including REAL baby items for Hollin to tend to her baby dolls.
We got dressed really quickly and headed to a friend's Easter egg hunt! Hollin attends preschool with one of the boys in this family :) They had such a fun time!
Afterwards, we headed home where there is ALWAYS a project for daddy to work on! Harper loves helping.
The next morning was Easter and we headed off to church. Afterwards we snapped some pics of the kiddos.
I have to mention that the little white gloves Hollin is wearing were mine as a little girl! I bleached and Oxi-cleaned the devil out of the them.
Don't think for a second that my kids happily smile and look at the camera for every picture. Proof :
I had to make a semi-inappropriate joke to get the picture I wanted. Just keeping it real.
We headed to lunch at Dockside - this has become sort of a tradition!
Jimmy and Executive Chef Uncle Andrew :) The kids are obsessed with him.
great-grandma Hyde!
That's it for catch up part 2!














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!