photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, April 18, 2016

Haven't blogged in almost a month - whoops. Catch up part 1.

I won't bore you with a lengthy explanation but Spring is such a crazy time for our family. I'm going to hit a few highlights!

Right after our mountain getaway, we went over to Bald Head Island for a long weekend with the kiddos. We ended up leaving a day early due to a rainy cold front coming in.  Annnnddd.... because the kids were honest-to-goodness wearing us out. We tried squeezing in as much fun as we could!
...............................................................
 My parents came for a night!!
 The ferry horn scares her every time!
The next week was Spring Break! I wasn't sure what we were going to do but the kiddos did really great. I have to share a funny story about this picture. Harper said to me after this picture, "Mom, I know that wasn't the real Easter Bunny."

I responded, "Why do you say that bud?"

He says, "Because I saw his sleeve disconnect from his paw and there was human skin there. 'Actors.'"
I got my Easter decorations up! 
 We dyed Easter eggs.
 This was the best I could get before seeing Mr. Bunny.
 I tried to rest a little some days but...

 We of course had to do Target during the week for essentials and the kids had fun picking out deck furniture they thought we needed.
 Baby Annabelle had to go for a spin.
 Does anyone else's kids use Target as their personal play area?
 Every baby stroller had to be tested. 
 I'll leave it there for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover