I was ALL about it. It certainly made party-throwing a lot easier and I know the kids had a great time! Since he is so into Minecraft currently - a Minecraft party it was! He told me recently that there weren't enough decorations. Hahaha.
His friends sang happy birthday SO LOUD!!
This was one of his gift tags. Too funny not to share.
Harper you weigh 47 pounds and are just under my shoulder. I'm 5'2 so I'm not even sure how tall you are. But you're tall! With every year your appetite and willingness to try new foods gets better. You are doing so well in school! You've recently been bumped up to a 2nd grade math class a few times a week. You don't love reading or writing but when you focus and do it, you're really good! You are reading level I books with me at night.You have gotten to where you don't like wearing collared shirts and nice shorts anymore. You want to wear plain t-shirts and gym shorts to school, much to my dismay.
You wear a size 12 shoe and size 6/7 clothes. I can't shop in the little boys section at Target anymore!
We are so proud of you and the person you are! You have the kindest heart and will talk to anyone. You stand up for what's right - always. You love church so much.
Happy 7th birthday to the little boy who made me a mommy!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!