photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New Business Fun

We are a few months in to owning our own business and I am beyond proud of Jimmy. He's been working so hard, sometimes into the wee hours of the night to get these projects done and his clients are always so happy with their product.

I teased a few months ago about a new space and we bit the bullet! He grew out of the garage and into a bigger-but-still-small warehouse space with an attached office.

Bye bye garage.
Hello new space!
Here are some of his projects!
{Pallet wall headboard}
{Outdoor bar table}
{12 baby gates at Port City Community Church}
{Eat-in kitchen table}

{Custom Industrial Shelving}


{Saloon Doors for added privacy}
{Window seat made of tiny shiplap!}

{Washer/Dryer built-in}
 {Built-ins and shelving}
{Floating Shelves}
{Crib for a baby boy}
......................................................
One of our favorite projects so far as to be this California King bed. The picture on the left is what his client wanted but it was made of pressboard. The right is what she got. Real wood and a million times more beautiful!
Fun fact - I stained the footboard :) I enjoyed helping with this project!
He has been having so much fun with these projects. He's gone way out of his comfort zone of some of them but he crushes it every time. Ok, I might be a little biased :)

Follow along on our projects on Instagram @forgedcustomconcepts 

You can also email us at forgedcustomconceptsllc@gmail.com with any inquiries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover