I did finally get around to cleaning my tub last night while Jimmy was working and it looks soooo much better! For whatever reason, I get so motivated late at night and can't seem to wind down until midnight or later. It has become a real problem since I started staying home with Harper. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that I stay so busy with him during the day and don't really have the time to do a lot of cleaning until he goes to bed and then I just go crazy. Then at 11pm on the dot, every single night, THIS show comes on.....

That's right ladies and gentlemen, "The Golden Girls." I have seen probably every episode in existence at least three times and I still can't get enough. It is on Monday-Friday nights from 11pm-1am and I'm not ashamed to say that I watch it every night. I can just hear Jimmy groaning now. I know he is so sick of it, but he'll watch it with me and laugh too. It's also strangely comforting in a way. It reminds me of my grandmother who passed away in October of last year. I remember her letting me stay up late to watch it at her house sometimes when I would spend the night. It also reminds me of home and right now I live 2 1/2 hours from my folks. Watching it just gives me the warm and fuzzies.
I gotta mention also that Harper threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen tonight at dinner. I'm talking red-faced, clenched fist, feet kicking, screaming, shaking, HISSY FIT. Jimmy was off tonight and was lucky enough to witness it with me. We both looked at each other, then back at him and stared until he finished. He got over it and then looked at us like, "What are ya'll lookin' at?" We both busted out laughing and Harper was not amused. My only guess as to why he had such a fit was because he probably wanted Goldfish and Cheerios for dinner and we weren't budging. He finally ate the rest of his warmed up lunch from earlier and calmed down. I am praying that this is just a stage he is going through.
On the school front, I have officially started reading the LAST chapter for the semester!!! We have one quiz and one test and then it's OVER! WOO HOO!!
Good night.







Heyyyy! It was nice to meet you not too long ago at church! You and your mother did a wonderful performance! Hope you are doing well. Ran accross your "blog.." and thought Id speak- And how Ironic we have the same background/layout. Hope you and your family continue to do well!
ReplyDelete-Anna Spivey
Hey thanks for the compliment on our little performace.. hehe. I was so nervous, I can't even begin to tell you. I got through it though.. It was great to meet you too and this background is so cute. Great minds think alike ;-)
ReplyDelete