photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few highlights from Harper's birthday parties

The reason that we had to have two parties for Harper is simply because of Jimmy's job. He is scheduled to work every single weekend during the month of April and so we had to work around that.. I haven't had to deal with a schedule like this until we moved to our current city. Back when he was working for the Rocky Mount Police Dept, he had the same schedule all the time and it was easy to plan around. Luckliy, he'll be off every single weekend in May and then the schedule for the entire Police Department is getting re-vamped in June to a schedule very much like what we were used to before. I can't wait for that.

If I posted every single picture from each of his two parties, I'd be up all night... So.. here are a few of my favorites.

Party where we currently live:

On the way to the party..


























After the party....




This was Harper's hair before we had it cut.





Harper's Party at my parent's house (My mom didn't know Jimmy was coming, so we snuck him in while she was getting ready. I have a few of her reaction shots. Priceless....

His first lawn mower ride!































Yep, I can fit in his Police car and drive him around..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover