photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Harper is finally down for a nap, so I thought it would be a good time to blog. He seems to be going through a particularly whiny and fussy stage at the moment. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't test my patience. He is into EVERYthing... I literally cannot load and unload the washer and dryer with him being directly underfoot, taking everything out of the dryer and throwing it on the floor. When I move him away, he goes right back and starts again with lightning speed. He's also been obsessed with shutting doors for awhile now. He has learned that he can go into his room, close the door behind him and starting pulling all of the diapers out of the bins below his changing table. I've thought about moving them, but a) I don't have anywhere else for them to be stored and b) he will eventually learn that he cannot do that. I know his little brain comprehends the word "no" but he can't apply it yet. I'm going to be taking Developmental Pysch this summer, so I hope to learn a little more about what's going on in that noggin' of his.


Jimmy and I had to venture out to Wal Mart today (ugh) to buy a few household cleaning products. (I'd like to mention that there is not a Target on this side of town and that makes me very unhappy.) I didn't want to go out there today, but I had to go purchase a little something to help me clean our bathroom. I had not been having good luck with any of my standard products when it came to cleaning our shower, so while I was back home at my mom and dad's house this past weekend for Harp's birthday party, I ran across a cleaning product I haven't seen in years and a little lightbulb went off:



I had honestly forgotten about this little gem. It cleans SO well and I thought buying it would motivate me to clean today, but it hasn't yet. I'll get there.

While I'm on the subject of cleaning, I have to admit to a slight obsession of mine....

scented oils and candles. I don't think that comes as any surprise... I think most women in general like for their homes to smell clean and fresh. I am constantly trying new things and switching scents around with the changing seasons. I recently tried the Glade "Relaxing Moments" scented oil in my guest bathroom in this scent:



I got several compliments on it and my mom even bought some to put in her house for Harper's party. While at Wal Mart today, I decided I would try a room spray from the same line, just in a different scent since I was getting low on my Febreze. So... I got this:


It is the Water Blossom scent and I am OFFICIALLY in love with it. I am not kidding when I say it smells just like a wedding. I've probably wasted so much of it today, but I can't help it. I wish it lasted a little longer, but that's ok. I sprayed it all over the living room today and I'm sure some of it got on Jimmy's uniforms...haha. He probably went to work smelling like a girl.

I guess I better go try to get something done. Today has been such a lazy day.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover