photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bizzy Bees..

Jimmy and I have been so busy for the last few months. The last few weekends in March, we were busy preparing for Harper's upcoming birthday parties in April. He worked every weekend in April while I did a lot of traveling back and forth between here and Rocky Mount for one of his parties and for Easter. The first weekend in May we were at Bald Head Island and then this past weekend, my folks came to visit while we went to our first Sunday school social and Sunday school yesterday morning. Can I just say that I LOVE my Sunday school class? Almost every couple has a baby or has one on the way, so it was nice to chat with other young women about baby-related things! I loved it! They were all so nice and then Sunday school was fantastic. I really needed to hear that message yesterday. Anne (our teacher) talked how our "plan B's" affected our lives. Everyone always has a plan A, but sometimes plan B is the road that we are left to take and it's all in God's plan. I thought about how I made the decision to move to Wilmington in 2005 at the last minute(as a plan B) and had I not, I would have never met Jimmy and would not have Harper in my life. I left feeling so uplifted and hopeful yesterday. I am looking forward to getting more involved with our church in the future.

Speaking of church, guess where our Sunday school class meets?



That's right, the same place that we had our Reception. I can't tell you how cool I think that is. While we were walking up the huge staircase yesterday morning, I had all these flasbacks from our wedding. Is it weird to feel romantic in Sunday school?? hahaha. I couldn't help it.

Harper did great in the nursery yesterday.. He cried once he realized we left, but then started playing with toys and forgot all about us. After church, we ate lunch with my folks at the Seaside Club and then went shopping for a short while before Harper got antsy.

Last night, I watched the Miss USA pageant. This year's winner was STUNNING.

What a gorgeous, exotic beauty she is. I really wished the pageant had come on at 9pm like it usually does, but I guess "The Donald" wanted his Celebrity Apprentice show to be unaffected by the pageant. It was difficult trying to watch it while feeding Harper dinner, but I managed.

Please wish Jimmy luck tomorrow as he registers (late, haha) for Summer classes. He is continuing his education and plans to get his Master's. He has a little ways to go, but I am SO PROUD of him.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover