photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Harper updates



The whole reason I started this blog was to document what's going on in the world of Harper, so here goes.

His lumpy arm is still the same. The lump is no smaller or bigger. He goes back to the Dr. on May 26th (his primary Doctor who he hasn't seen yet) and I am going to bring it up once again. I really wish someone would look at it further. If she says that she "thinks" it's a lymph node like the other Dr, I will be going to get a second opinion. I've had it.

Harper said "outside" today about a hundred times. He must hear me say it a lot to the dogs. He was quite please with himself.

He LOVES being outside. He likes to throw a ball back and forth and play with sidewalk chalk. He watches me draw, then he scribbles. He tries to eat it sometimes, but not as much as I thought he would.

He is basically able to run now. Forget walking.

He loves playing hide and seek and squeals with delight when he finds you. I always scream and it makes him scream/laugh. So funny.

He still hates getting his diaper and clothes changed. He still cries just like he did when he was first born. I'm still waiting for him to get over that.

He loves bathtime! He would stay in there for hours if I'd let him.

He goes in every room and closes the door behind him. If you open it back, he'll close it again. Repeat.

He enjoys taking clothes in and out of a hamper.

He hides things.

He is still the light of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover