I tried taking a few photos of Harper and I before we boarded the ferry and he kept looking at me rather than the camera. Silly boy.
.jpg)
The ferry ride over was fun for Mr. Harper. He enjoyed the breeze blowing through his blonde hair. What's so funny is that he always makes a gasping noise whenever the wind gets up his nose. He's done that since he was born and I will be a very sad mommy when he stops. It is the cutest thing ever.
The ride over was short, but I managed to snap this cool photo:
When we got to the island, his G-ma and G-pa already set up his carseat on the golf cart. THERE's something you don't see every day.
.jpg)
Here is the GORGEOUS home where we stayed. Jimmy's mom and step dad have a fractional ownership there and are fortunate enough to be able to visit 4 times a year. It is a beautiful home inside and out!
.jpg)
Here is the pool that we visited every.single.day
.jpg)
A lovely alligator sunning himself on the bank. I couldn't believe that he was just hanging out there, but apparently alligators are common on the island.
.jpg)
A few pics of the inside of the house. SOOOOO pretty!
Our whirlpool tub that I didn't get to try out.
.jpg)
Master bedroom
.jpg)
Entryway. (I don't know how to rotate this for blog purposes.)
.jpg)
Living Room
.jpg)
Ceiling in the living room. Just love the colors!!
.jpg)
Kitchen
.jpg)
I have a weird obsession with arbors. Don't ask me why, I just think they are so beautiful. This is one close to the house and I just LOVE the way it looks in B&W.
Harper enjoyed some time on the beach
One of the most beautiful houses on the island
.jpg)
Harper posing on a bench by one of the little shops.
An Adirondack swing for kids. How cool is that?
Harper quite enjoyed it.
.jpg)
A little family photo.
.jpg)
Harper running again
Here we are, trying to get a good photo as Harper is trying to lean OUT of my arms.
.jpg)
Ok, I'm getting tired of loading pics now, so I'll leave you with a few of my faves.
.jpg)
Harper had a great time, obviously.
.jpg)
Thanks to Jimmy's mom and step-dad for inviting us to stay for a few days!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!