photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Test Results, Day 3

The test results are in......


I did great on everything except Math. I didn't meet the cutoff score for that section, which means that I am not eligible for the program. I'm surprised, but then again, I'm not. I have never been great at math, but I thought I had done ok on the test Friday. I left feeling pretty good about it.

So, I will move forward with my plans to finish out my Bachelors Degree. Yes I am upset. Yes I have cried and felt like a complete failure. I wanted this so badly, but even if I had met the cutoff score, it was a longshot and I knew that. I know many people who pursue this for years and years. I just don't have that kind of time.

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me. God has given me a peace about this, even though it wasn't what "I" wanted.

I'm pretty down right now and I need the rest of the day to process this and fully accept it.

Until next time..

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm glad, though, that you're trusting in God to lead you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Ashlynn. It's always disappointing to feel so hopeful only to find out it didn't quite go as expected. Perhaps it's all part of a bigger plan. I'm sure that the path you're on is the right one - God will shape it to fit the will He has for your life. Best of luck - you'll do great in anything you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys. I know it is all in His hands, but it's still hard to accept. Thanks for the encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the bright side, you can get your Bachelor's at a better pace and have more time with your family. Remember, when God closes a door, he always opens a window. You just have to quietly listen to Him patiently. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry sunshine :( Im in the SAME boat, but with PTA of-course.. I got my letter stating that I am on the "waiting list.." so, I will not know anything else until August if anyone drops out or they open more slots.. Ehg!! This is my ONLY passion though, so I reckon we will see! Nerve racking! Ahhh! I know exactly how you feel! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover