photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Backtracking and a Prayer Request.

I've taken a few photos over the last few days, but I've been too busy to insert them with a story. Harper is napping and so is my Mon-Fri "child", so I'm sqeezin' this in to avoid falling asleep myself. Storms are rolling in... oh it would be so easy....

This pic is from Sunday. Harper went up to Myra and hugged her. He is doing that now and I can't tell you how much it melts my heart. Myra was my flower girl, just 2and 1/2 years ago.. Lord she has grown.


This is Harper at Red Robin on Tuesday. Not sure what kind of face that is and now that I look at this photo, I realize that he has a baby mullet. Time for a haircut!

Here he is after spotting the arcade games and making a bee-line for them.


After Red-Robin, we needed to run to Target for milk, lightbulbs and a pump for the pool. How random is that shopping list. When we got there, I opened my door, and saw this on the ground.....

That's right ladies and gents, panties. First of all, that is GROSS. Secondly, how/why are those panties there? They did not look brand new. They looked worn. Jimmy came to that side of the car to get Harper out and and kicked them away. Hahahah.. I'm sure he is so used to doing things like that.

On our way home, I looked over at the speedometer because Jimmy was once again driving too fast (comes from cruising all night I guess) and I saw the temp reading.

First 100 degrees of the year and it's only mid-June!! I guess that's normal, but it has been suffocating around here. Not only hot, humid as well. Ugh.

Not look after I saw the temp reading, Jimmy informed me that the world's ugliest car color was coming up behind us. So what do I do? Take a picture of course!

It turned out to be a company car, but still... it was DOOKIE brown.

After our outings, I came back and worked on more homework. I was still working on it into the evening and well after Harper went to bed. Between coming home and not being able to properly unpack from my trip, family outings where I decided to let the house go because being together is more important and homework that doesn't allow me to pick up throughout the day, my house ends up looking like this:

I'm happy to say that I was able to clean up last night before the other "child" arrived this morning and it looks like this now:


There is nothing quite like a messy house to make me feel out-of-control. That and finances. If those aren't straight, you've got yourself an anxious gal.
________________________________________

I mentioned a prayer request in my title. It's not my place to talk about what it's for on my blog just yet. It does involve a member of my family and only a few people know about it right now. Please pray for my mom and dad especially. I would appreciate it..

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Ewww! Undies on the ground are no good!

    Praying for your family member, love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover