A few days ago, we bought a kiddie pool for Harper and the little guy I babysit for. He has not been here for the past 3 days due to his mom being sick. Jimmy and I thought it would be a great day to inflate the thing and give it a go. Here is Harper patiently waiting for daddy to finish blowing it up...
Not sure why Jimmy looks so serious, but anyway...
Here he is in the water. It couldn't have been a more perfect temperature! If I had not had so much homework today, I would have soaked while he took his afternoon nap.
.jpg)
.jpg)
He wasn't as interested in it as I thought he would be, so we came inside and had a popsicle. As I was tidying up in the kitchen, I see Harper standing to my right and out of the corner of my eye, I see him look down at the floor with much interest. I look over, and this is what I see....
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yes, my child peed on the rug. The freshly washed rug that I was letting dry on the tile floor before I moved it back in front of our sliding glass door. At Jimmy's suggestion, I had taken Harper's diaper off since we weren't going to be in the pool for long. When we came back in, we both forgot that he was diaper-less. Lesson learned.
I should try to get some rest now. Babysitting resumes tomorrow. 'Nuff said.
Goodnight all!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!