photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A fishy trip and a play date.

Yesterday, Jimmy, Harper and I went to the Aquarium at Fort Fisher. It was his first time there, so I took a million pictures. Here are a few of the best ones:

Harper had never worn this shirt, so what better day to show this off than at the Aquarium?






I think they covered their bases, don't you?















There was a standoff between these two. Harper was intrigued, the alligator was hungry.


We had such a great time!
_____________________________________________________

Today, I was invited to a playdate with three other babies and their mommies. When I say babies, I mean BABIES. The oldest was 12 weeks old! I would have taken pictures, but needless to say, I had my hands full while the little ones laid in their mommies' laps like little angels. I stayed as long as I could, but I wore myself out making sure Harper didn't fall on any babies (which he almost did a few times.) I was the first to leave, but so happy that I went. I was excited to go over and have girl-time. I haven't had the opportunity to do that since I moved here 6 months ago. Getting to know these wonderful girls makes me so glad that Jimmy and I are part of our Sunday School class. Everyone is SO nice and SO supportive. We now have plans to get together for a girls night, with no babies and I'll think we'll have a great time!

Now, I have to go finish a computer assignment. Ughhh.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover