photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, July 3, 2010

For documentation purposes



Most people will find this post incredibly boring, but while I sit here waiting for my brownies to bake, I thought I'd jot down a few things that Harper is up to these days.

~He has been SOOOO chatty this week. He's forming all these different sounds like he is trying to put sentences together. I work with him on a few words, but he is usually so busy moving around from one thing to another, he doesn't usually pay attention to me.

~ He is imitating the way I talk on the cell phone. He picks it up and instead of putting it to his ear, he puts it behind his head and talks, talks, talks while pacing the floor.

~ Jimmy and I have decided that we cannot take him to any restaurants for awhile unless it's unavoidable with family. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday and the kid screamed the entire time. Not crying, just shouting to get attention.It is ear-shattering. We used to be able to shovel french fries his way to keep him quiet, but that no longer works.

~His diet is still the same. He won't eat much of anything besides crackers, goldfish, cheerios and dry cereal and french fries. Tonight at Jimmy's mom's he did eat some strawberries and watermelon. Yay!

I'm sure there are a few more things, but my memory is not serving me at the moment. I'm super tired and ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover