photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Funday

My mom and dad came to visit Harper and I today. Jimmy is working this weekend, so while he is sleeping during the day, I take the opportunity to go out and about with them.

First we went to the Wal-Mart down the road. I picked up a few things I had been needing, but hadn't gotten around to getting. We drove to the mall so that I could see if I could find Harper some more crocs, but they didn't open til 1pm. I decided that I would go to Cuttin' up to get Harper's hair cut, but they didn't have an opening until 1:30! Here is a few photos from his first haircut back in April. I don't think I ever posted any of these.




We decided we would head to Carolina Beach to pick up an Elmo doll that was accidentally left behind by some of my family members that vacationed there a few weeks ago. After that, we had lunch at Big Daddy's!



I got the crabcake sandwich. It was delicious and I just finished the rest of it for dinner before I started on more homework.

After the restaurant, we headed back to my house because Harper was HIGHLY ill and sleepy by then. Mom and dad left not too long after we got back and then Jimmy got ready for work while I cleaned/played with Harper. I've been working on homework for the past 2 hours and thought I'd give myself a mental break before I start reading my Sociology assignment.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover