photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I'd like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad....




And also to my wonderful husband. A year ago today we had these photos taken at Carolina Beach:









Harper was only 2 1/2 months old and we've come SO FAR in a year's time!

Here is daddy and Harper today. We finally joined our church today and we were so excited! Father's Day has been so special this year :)


Jimmy has been a fantastic father from day one, but I truly think he gets better every day. It takes a lot of patience to work as a police officer at night, wrangle a 14 month old by day and hear my complaining when I'm tired or just having a bad day. He works so hard to provide for us and we owe him so much.

This was the card that Harper and I gave daddy today. It couldn't have been more perfect because Harper is notorious for grabbing fries from Jimmy's plate. When we go out to eat, he usually will only eat fries...




After church we headed to Outback (daddy's choice, of course.)Harper was hamming it up and flirting with our waitress.



After Outback, we headed to Old Navy to pick up some new shorts for daddy and then we went home for a nap. I didn't anticipate taking a nap, but I literally cannot sit in my new bed without falling asleep. It's so comfy!

After naps, we all got ready and headed to Jimmy's dad and stepmom's for dinner.





I had to snap a photo of the 3 generations :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Coming by from Southern Mommas! What a precious family y'all have! Harper is just adorable! Looking forward to stopping by often. Looks like y'all had a great Father's Day! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those professional pictures...they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach pics from last year are absolutely gorgeous!!

    And I love that card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover