.jpg)
Before I delve into more homework, I thought I'd take a few minutes for a mental break and blog about my stinky boy. Here are a few things he is doing these days.
1. He follows me EVERYwhere in this house.
2. If he wants me to go somewhere with him, he will walk up to me, grab my hand and pull me off the couch.
3. He still will not say "mama" no matter how many times I say it during the day.
4. Over the weekend at my parents house, he developed a bad habit of FREAKING out every time I change his diaper. He screams to the top of his lungs, tries to roll over, kicks me and the changing table and tries to stand up.
5. We listen to VH1 Jump Start in the mornings so he can dance.
6. I stomp my foot on the floor and he copies me.
7. He is still basically only eating crackers, goldfish, graham crackers and chips. Occaisonally, he will surprise us by eating real food.
8. He is very attached to Jimmy, myself and my mom. He cries whenever we leave the room.
9. He likes to be chased and wants to chase others. I will run from him and he will come behind me and push my legs to keep me running!
10. He can climb on and off the couch and his rocker with no problem.
11. If I find him in his room playing with something he shouldn't, he cries and tries to hide it as soon as he sees me.
12. He imitates me by washing whatever surface is in front of him if I give him a wet wipe.
13. He runs and shakes his head "no" for some reason.
14. He is great at getting our attention by screaming out in a very demanding way.
15. He jibber jabbers quite a lot and I think we are on the verge of a few more words.
_______________________________________________
I can't believe that I am about to admit this-but I really like the whole Twilight Saga. I was one of those people who thought it was an over-hyped, sensationalized, dumb thing to give any attention. I especially thought that the grown women who swooned over "Edward" and "Jacob" were ridiculous. Then.... I decided I would rent it from Redbox just to see "what all the fuss was about." After I got past the inital high-school-ish drama of it all, I became intrigued. I watched the second movie the next night and now I am in much anticipation about the release of "Twilight Eclipse" on June 30th.
I realized that people generally fall in love with this movie because it is a classic love story. I liken it to Romeo and Juliet. I don't think it will become AS classic as that story, but who doesn't like to fall in love, right? Who doesn't love having a guy swoon over you?
Speaking of Twilight, has anyone else thought that the song by Muse that has been released to go along with this movie, could not be more perfect?? It's so romantic and moody. I particular love the piano solo starting at 3:12. Beautiful!! (I am not even going to try to put the video on here.)
________________________________________________
This really is completely random---but I find Kesha OBNOXIOUS. I hate everything she puts on the radio, incluiding "Tik Tok." I don't care how popular it is, it's a song about going out and getting wasted. How classy. Can we find something else to sing about please?

________________________________________________
I have successfully figured out how to give myself an at-home french manicure. It takes a little while, but the end result it worth it. I purchased this kit from Target a few weeks ago:

It comes with "nail guides" that are basically stickers that you place beneath the white tip of your nail and use the white polish to paint your nail above the sticker. I had NO luck with these at all, so I basically just paint the white right onto the tip of my nail. Yes, it can annoying, but I like the fact that my nails look great and I have avoided a salon trip and about $25!
________________________________________________
That's all for now. My brain is still hurting, but I must shower and get started on another assignment.
Til next time...







That pic of you and Harper is too cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great week!