.jpg)
Yesterday, the beach
and today will be Target. Right now, I still wait until Jimmy gets up so that he can go with us and that makes it tons easier. I'm sure I'll get to the place where I feel like I can take both of them out on my own, but I'm not quite there yet.
_______________________________________________________
I'm going home to see my folks this weekend and I'm so excited! I'll be able to rest up and catch up on some school work. Yes, you heard that right... excited about school work. I plan to slather on some sunscreen and hang out on the back porch while reading my psychology book. I still have SOOOOOO much reading to do.. I think the professor is OUT of his mind, but whatever. We are planning to go to church on Sunday and I'm so glad because I haven't been able to go the last 2 weeks. Wisdom tooth issues and last week, we were all sick.
_______________________________________________________
Last night, Jimmy informed me that he is off for FOURTH OF JULY! I know that's a little ways away, but just knowing that we can actually hang out together on a holiday is so exciting to me. We can actually make plans! Woo hoo!
That's all I have for now, folks. Nothing too eventful, but I like it that way. Just getting through the day now is quite the accomplishment!
Have a WONDERFUL FWI-DAY!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!