photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yayyy for Sunshine!


It rained the first part of the day, but we finally made it outide of the house for Jersey Mike's at lunch time. There is nothing like getting out and getting some fresh air for a quick pick-me-up. After we ate, we headed to the park and only stayed for about 25 minutes because it was STICKY as cotton candy. Harper's hair was all matted and his face was turning red. It doesn't take much for him to get rosy because he is like me--pale, ghostly white. I used to be able get a fantastic tan, but after I was put on Accutane years ago, I became very sensitive to the sun and I will burn in 10 minutes flat. Ugh. So, my self tanner and I are pretty tight.

A few photos from our 25 minutes at the park..haha.







There was a gross puddle that he would NOT stay away from-yet another reason why we left.




We came back home and daddy had to start getting ready for work. I had to run to my FAVORITE place in the world.. Target!!



I had to go pick up a few things, but most importantly, I needed to buy some little girl baby clothes. As I've mentioned before, nearly everyone in our Sunday school class was expecting a little one and the last of the babies arrived this morning. Jimmy and I are planning to visit them at the hospital tomorrow. I forgot to take pictures of the clothes and went ahead and put them in the bag. Sorry. I can't BELIEVE how many more clothes there are for little girls and how much more adorable they are. I thing baby boy clothes are precious, but the mixing and matching I could do with a little girl?!! OH.

I hope tomorrow is a fun, sunny day. If the weather is ok and Jimmy isn't too worn out, I think we may try to take Harper over to his G-ma and G-pa's house and let him play the pool for a bit. They have a fabulous, lush, fenced in backyard just right for playing.

Lastly, I'd like to mention that one of the funniest actresses I've ever watched on television, passed away today at the age of 76.



I'll certainly be thinking of her and her family tonight when I tune in to watch my nightly episodes of the Golden Girls. Some people may think I'm silly, but it truly makes me sad to think that "Blanche" is no longer with us :( I believe she is my favorite of the Girls.

With that, I'll say goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I cried when I heard about Rue. The Golden Girls will never be the same for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried too! I love that show so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover