photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm still here...

I just started babysitting on Monday on top of my regular duties as a stay-at-home mom and 3 online classes. I have been EONS beyond exhausted these last few days. I have quickly realized that I am in NO way ready to even *think* about adding to our family. I know a lot of moms start to get the itch again when their baby is about a year old. Jimmy and I have discussed future plans and even those have been pushed back as far as I'm concerned... haha. I'm just being honest.

I don't have much planned for the next two days other than to get through them. I'll be heading home to visit my folks this weekend and hopefully get some much needed rest.

I'm nervous, but I have scheduled a hair appointment 2 weeks from Saturday. It's going to be hard to wait that long... my hair looks and feels a mess. It needs a trim badly. I'm also nervous about the color because I usually walk away with something that I didn't ask for. Hair stylists seem to take liberties with me and I don't know why!

I'm going to go crawl into the fetal position and watch Golden Girls..

Good night!

(pic from our Train Museum trip this past Sunday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover