photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SOO busy

The past few days have been pretty hectic, but I have really enjoyed it. Friday, we ran a few errands and went to the hospital to visit the little baby girl that I wrote about in the last post. She is SO cute. She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and they named her Layne Elizabeth. How pretty is that? I took two pictures of Jimmy with her, but I'm not up to uploading them right now..haha.

Today, Jimmy had a softball game at 9am and then we came back to the house and started cleaning. I had a meeting with a lady who wants me to start babysitting her 3 year old son on Monday. I'm very excited to be able to help her and give Harper someone to interact with during the day. Being home with him is wonderful, but he doesn't get many opportunities to be around other children except on Sunday in the toddler room. It doesn't seem to have negatively affected him, he is a very social little thing. The little boy was shy today, but he started coming out of his shell toward the end of our meeting. I'm really looking forward to Monday!

Later on this afternoon, Jimmy and I went out riding to look at houses. We do that for fun. It serves two purposes: A) It gets us out of the house and it's something to do for free. B) It gives us an idea of what's on the market and what price points are in the area. We hope to be able to buy something a little older, preferably a brick-ranch type of home and make it our own. As I've mentioned before, we still own a home in Wilson, NC. It is DARLING. 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath. Fenced in backyard Here it is!













If anyone knows of anyone looking in that area, let me know! We have renters in place until February, but once they are out, we can sell it "For Sale By Owner" for $105,000. Possibly lower. We would involve a realtor, but in order to cover the 6% in realtor fees that he would charge, we'd have to raise the price of the house by several thousand dollars and we don't want to do that. We want to get it sold so that we can buy!

Anyway, we have another busy day tomorrow, so I need to get to bed.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover