photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 8, 2010

ABC's of me

I saw this on another blog today and thought it would be fun to fill out. (That and the fact that nothing all that interesting is going on.) Here we go!


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 74 during the day and maybe 72 at night.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: white, but decorated nicely I think. LOVE crawling into this thing at the end of the day!



C- The CAR in the driveway is: my 2007 Jetta. My husband has a 2003 z-71 Tahoe. One day, I'd like to trade the Jetta for an SUV because cramming Harper and I in there with all of his stuff turns into kind of a sardine can sometimes. No complaints from me though.. I'm happy to have a nice car.


D- My DESK looks: messy at the moment. It's always last on priority list at the end of the day.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: about 7:00am.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: nothing! We don’t have a garage. Can't wait to get one!

H- My HOUSE is: a two-bedroom townhouse that Jimmy and I both are ready to get out of.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: quite a mess right now. Lots of clothes that need to be put away…

J- My favorite JUICE is: orange juice.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the cleanliness. It's nothing special, but I do keep a clean kitchen.


L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Jimmy's mom, stepdad and brother.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: junk. Can't argue with that.

N- My NEIGHBORS: are super sweet! They also have the cutest dog named Reef that they rescued.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Mt. Dew (always), lots of milk for Harper, water, cereal, LOTS of condiments, bread, hot dog buns, deli stuff for sandwiches, string cheese, salad, veggies. I'd like to add that we just went to the grocery store yesterday and I always clean the fridge out when I come back from the store. I wipe down the shelves, throw out old food, expired things and just organize. It makes me feel better. I think it's a control thing... haha.

P- My last house PARTY was: hmm… never. We just don't have the space. We go to other people's homes.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: soup and sandwich. Peferably French Onion soup and a sandwich with wheat bread. This is my staple when Jimmy is working.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: the living/family room.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Dove Damage Therapy. Works wonders and is easy on the wallet.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 50 inches. Yes, 50. I thought my husband wanted to marry it when we brought it home.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Nothing! Yet...

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: a few days ago.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: our back patio with the baby pool turned upside down.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: time this summer to do some more fun things rather than school... but such is life.

Y- My YARD is: shared with everyone else in our townhouses. We love that we don’t have to worry about mowing it!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually at 12pm-1am. I'm a night owl. Always have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover