While we were there, I snapped a few photos of my stinker with his banged-up forehead. Poor guy. I hope no one calls child services on us. He is forever losing his balance and falling down at the most inopportune locations. He was not only showing off his shiners, but also his lovely new baseball outfit that his Grandma Hyde bought him.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I mentioned a few things in my blog a few days ago, but I had to come back and add that he gave mommy his first kiss yesterday! It was the SWEETEST thing in the world. I wouldn't trade it for a million bucks. I asked for a kiss and he obliged with a slobbery, open mouthed, wet one. Needless to say, I've requested a lot of kisses between yesterday and today and he even gave daddy one!
.jpg)
(Sorry Harper. I know this will cause a lot of embarassment later in life, but you'll have to get over it :)
Let's see... what else.
~ He understands a lot more of what we say by acting on it. For example, if I say,"Do you want to go get in the bathtub?" He responds by whining, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bathroom door. He also knows what I mean when I say,"Do you want to get out?" He stands up and throws his leg over the side of the tub.
~He knows what I mean when I say,"Do you want to go for a ride?" He whines again, grabs my hand and walks toward the door.
~He is currently obsessed with:
cell phones, computers, remotes, the buttons on the tv, drawers, cabinets, the lid to our storage ottoman, birthday cards that are stored in there (wants to chew on them), the plug to one of our lamps in the living room, toilet lids, makeup brushes and the list goes on. I must say "no" and "stop" a thousand times a day.
~He is still taking two decent naps a day. It doesn't affect his sleeping at night and it gives me two opportunities to do homework during the day, so I say yay for me!
That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there is more, but it's 11:49pm and I'm pooped!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!