photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, July 30, 2010

Congratulations to us!



At least that's what the girl at the Chic-Fil-A said when we went to pay for our lunch today. We saw her take our card, swipe it through, make a face and then hand it back. Before I had a chance to think about it, she yelled "Congratulations, you are our 100th customer today. Your meal is free!!" Then she proceded to ring a bell for the whole restaurant and my husband's face turned red. He HATES any kind of attention on himself.

I now have a new found love for Chic-Fil-A. Not only do they have fantastic Garden Salads, they treat their customers right ANNND they are closed on Sundays so that their employees can spend time with their familes (and worship.) Why don't more business do that. Oh yeah, I know why. Greed.

_______________________________________________

I have to add this so that it's documented although no one else will care. This afternoon, after Harper woke up from his afternoon nap, Jimmy brought him to our bed where I had happened to fall asleep for about 10 minutes. I forced myself to wake up and then Jimmy and I of course couldn't resist playing with our little boy. We sat him in between us and on the count of three, we banged our foreheads into his shoulders on either side. He laughed SO hard and it was so cute. I love to see his little Piranha teeth when he laughs like that. When we stopped, he would bang his shoulder into MY forehead.

He is a crazy little thing and we love him to bits.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. yay for chick-fil-a!!! i went to college with some girls who'd never had chick-fil-a... after telling them how sorry i felt for them, i took them and quickly fixed their problem! :-D i love that place, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover