photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Rainy Saturday

My blog title pretty much sums it up. It's just been one of those "blah" days. Harper woke up at usual time and went down for his nap at 9am. I took a quiz right after he went down and then I fell asleep as well. I didn't wake up until 12 noon when he woke up! I don't know what it is, but unless I plan to get extra sleep, I feel really guilty if it happens by accident. Call me crazy, but I always feel like I'm wasting time if it just "happens."

Jimmy didn't wake up until 1pm today. I really dislike weekends when he has to work because I feel like our day doesn't really get started until he gets up. I rarely ever take Harper anywhere until he is up and by the time he gets showered and ready, half of our day is gone.

When he finally trudged into the living room, I decided I would take the opportunity to complete another quiz. While I was distracted with that, Harper took it upon himself to get into everything while Jimmy tried to eat lunch on the couch (mistake #1). He got the remote and did all kinds of crazy things to the tv, he pressed all the buttons on our entertainment system.. Jimmy walked away from his drink and Harper poured it all over the couch (mistake #2). At that point I dropped what I was doing and took control again. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pretty irritated by this point. I think in the back of my mind, I knew that we'd all be stuck in the house today and that never bodes well for any of us. We are all busy bodies and like to stay on the go most of the time.

It wasn't long before Jimmy had to get ready for work (I feel like a broken record) and here I am again, blogging and doing school work. I'm going to try to get to sleep at a decent time tonight, but we'll see. One of the downsides of random naps like this morning's is that I find it very difficult to fall asleep at night :/

Have a happy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover