
(image from google images)
I commence to FLIPPING out, but I couldn't externalize my terror too much because Harper was asleep. My first thought was that I had to kill him, RIGHT this second.. but I didn't want to touch him. I go and grab this:

(google images)
I spray the buh-jesus out of this roach and how does he react? HE HISSES AT ME PEOPLE.

(google images)
I am shaking at this point, because my greatest fear is that he could possibly fly up in my face and that would be the end of me. I don't know if cockroaches can fly, but this one was out for blood and it wanted ME.
I spray it again, more hissing. The spray was obviously not working, so I grab the nearest thing I could get to that would cause death.. and that was my paddled hairbrush. I hurled the brush onto the roach. This resulted in injury. VICTORY! Now I could finish him off... and I did. Again and Again. Once I knew he was dead, I used an old thick cardboard cd sleeve to scoop him up and fling him outside. I wanted Jimmy to see this monster that I had to battle alone.
I woke up this morning and immediately checked the back porch. He was gone. I'm assuming he made a lovely dinner for a family of birds somewhere, so his slaying was not in vain.
From now on, you will not find me alone with my back door cracked open. A monster might try to get me.







Oh heavens! I didn't know they hissed! Glad he met his match in you!
ReplyDeleteUGH!! I hate all bugs, but roaches are THE WORST!!
ReplyDelete