He's working at Hooters.

There are many downsides to Jimmy's job and I consider this one of them. The reason that I consider this a "downside" is just because of what/where it is. I 100% completely trust him and know that he is a professional at all times. I am not jealous or insecure and he does a great job of making sure I never feel that way. I do, however, distrust others. For example, he was explaining a few days ago that he pulled over a woman in her late twenties one night as she was leaving the downtown area. When he asked for her license and registration, all was normal. When he came back to her vehicle to return them to her, somehow her top was mysteriously lower than it was before.
I'm not naieve. I know how women are in general. I especially know how women are over a man in uniform and let's face it... my husband ain't ugly. See?
.jpg)
There have been many other encounters too. There was the flirtatious stripper at the strip club that he responded to... the countless drunk women, stumbling out of bars asking if he is married and to "prove it".. the woman who flashed him as he was leaving her college party in response to a noise violation, the giggling college girls asking for "directions." I could go on and on, but you get the idea.
I know that this is unfortunately part of his job, but it does get annoying. I can't say that I like it, but again, I don't worry about him in these situations. Nonetheless, I have to deal with it. That is one of the many aspects of being a police officer's wife that isn't fun, but it certainly keeps me on my toes!







Ok, this post cracked me up. I'm sorry though that it gets annoying when his contract jobs don't really float your boat. Hopefully it will be over soon and he can get Wal-Mart or something. :)
ReplyDelete