photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I finally did it

I bought a one piece bathingsuit. I never thought that at age 25, I'd be forced to wear one, but I'm there. My sweet husband always tells me that I look fine in my bikini, but I think he's blinded by love..haha. I have stretched skin that will never go back unless I get surgery and I won't even entertain that idea until I'm done having children.

I searched and searched for a picture of the bathingsuit online, but I couldn't find any. It's really plain.. black, strapless and ties in the back with an opening underneath to show a little back flesh. I'm going on vacation next week with my parents to Cherokee, NC and bought it to wear to the swimming pool. I'm sure I'll get some pictures in it, if I'm feeling brave.

While I was at Target, I bought the Glade Country Spice Candle.


I'm such a sucker for their products. I am rushing the season of Fall into my home. It smells so nice in here right now, I'm loving it!
_____________________________________________________
I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for the phone call for my second interview. The interviewer told me that she would try to get me back in this week since I'm going to be on vacation next week. I just wish my phone would ring! Keep praying!
_____________________________________________________

I am scheduled to get my hair done on Friday and I've decided to go back to blonde. I know that most everyone prefers my hair to be brown, but my husband dearly misses my long blonde hair. I miss it too, I can't lie. I'm sure I'll have to get highlights one more time and then go to an all-over blonde color. I'm impatient and going back to blonde is a looong process!

Anyway, I need to go do some laundry. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh- I am SO with you on the swim suit thing! I'm 26 and I've been rocking a tankini and probably won't get into a bikini for the rest of my life! =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover