.jpg)
This is the only picture I have, but it's the cutest haircut I think she's ever had!
After we got back, we headed to lunch where my child actually ate a pickle. This is the same baby who won't eat meat, vegetables or bread. He came by it honest though, I am a pickle fanatic.
.jpg)
We headed out to get the mattress and what not, then mom and dad left not long after.
Today, I ventured out to Sunday School by myself for the first time and I'm glad I went. Today's message focused on balancing family life and boy do I know a little bit about that :)
Tomorrow, Jimmy is off work and I'm not sure what we're going to be doing, but hopefully it involves getting out of this house!
Good night.







I LOVE your mom's haircut! It looks great on her!! I've always, ALWAYS loved the color of her hair. I'm so glad she's never tried to cover it up - I think it's gorgeous! Love your parents ;) I saw them recently, and it just warmed my heart to see them...and to get a hug from Mr. Donald...like hugging my own Daddy. Your blessed with wonderful parents, and I know you know that. ;)
ReplyDeleteAww, I'll have to tell her you said you like it. Yes, I am very blessed and you know I love me some Riter and Thermal..hahaha.
ReplyDelete